Options

Is Same Day Test Scheduling Possible?

I don't know about you guys, but I hate scheduling exams in advance. Nothing had ever prevented me from taking an exam until this monday.

Something came up, hence I had to forfeit my money because I could not be at the testing center nor could I reschedule the exam from the website because it was less than 24 hours before exam time.

From this point forward I just want to do same day testing, is this possible?

Thanks,
-Frank

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Usually when I schedule an exam, I belive it always defaults to the next day online. You could always call either Vue or Prometric and ask them. The worst they can say is no....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    frankj1247 wrote:
    I don't know about you guys, but I hate scheduling exams in advance. Nothing had ever prevented me from taking an exam until this monday.

Something came up, hence I had to forfeit my money because I could not be at the testing center nor could I reschedule the exam from the website because it was less than 24 hours before exam time.

From this point forward I just want to do same day testing, is this possible?

Thanks,
    -Frank

I always end up arriving afew hours before the test and i've had no problem
    sitting it early.Next exam i'm just gonna walk in and ask can i do it.I'm sure there will be no issue an if there is i'll just head to the next test centre.Probably you will just have to wait a little bit for them to download the exam.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
    I know for a fact with Vue it is possible, not sure about Prometric. I worked at a Vue testing center so I know it only takes about 5 minutes to download a test from Vue. Unless of course the center is really busy, we were a private center so we only tested the people that attended the IT school.
  • Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    Thanks for the replies.