Options

Please help?

jelangleyjelangley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!

After all the advice in this forum I have tried many of the 'Free' pratice exam sites.

Some differ greatly in terms of difficulty...but, here's the thing, everyone refers to Measure Up and Transcenders as the best pratice sites.

However, they only offer 10 pratice questions only? For those that have done the 70-270 exam, do you have access to more questions for such sites (or transcenders) that I can use? Or is there another way to get more questions instead of paying £55.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    I don't mean any offense by this, but not everything can be had for free. Measure Up and Transcenders can charge because they're recognized as the best. You just have to decide which is more important to you- saving money or being as test-ready as possible- and choose accordingly.
  • Options
    grey foxgrey fox Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In addition have you bought all your books yet? A copy of the Measure Up tests come with the MS Press Self Paced training book.

http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/7870.asp

I think the English prices are around 30-40 quid for this book, but it is quite good material.
  • Options
    jelangleyjelangley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the Sybex book and am reading the tech notes on here.

Have done many free pratice tests but they seem very varied.

On the sybex pratice tests I can get about 80%, but i get around 70% on other 3rd party tests which i don't think are very good.

Not sure if to re-schedule the exam or take it.

J
  • Options
    MohammadJJMohammadJJ Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am Studing for Microsoft XP 70-270. I think i am pretty ready for that exam, But i have Alot of stress for that because i afraid of failing in the exam.Maybe failing in the exam makes me to do not continue studing for the exam what should i do? Please help me.
    By the way I have studied Microsoft tarining kit for 70-270 exam And even i have Testout and Learkey Training CDs but i have just read the book not the CDs what should i do with my stress? icon_cry.gif
    MohammadJJ.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MohammadJJ wrote:
    I am Studing for Microsoft XP 70-270. I think iam pretty ready for that exam, But i have Alot of stress for that because i afraid of failing in the exam.Maybe failing in the exam makes me to do not continue studing for the exam what should i do? Please help me.
    MohammadJJ.

All you can do is take your best shot at it. Don't be afraid and don't give up. Many of us have failed an exam or two, the trick is to study hard and try again. Good luck!
    All things are possible, only believe.