Options

2 days before exam... any tips?

rakemrakem Member Posts: 800
Im sitting the CCNA exam on saturday for the first time... I have been doing self study since about Febuary. I feel pretty confident, i have been doing hundreds of practice question from sims like ExamForce, SemSim and Trancender, and im getting anywhere between 80 and 100 percent correct every time.

Im confident with all routing protocols, ACL,s VLANs, Frame Relay, STP, LANs, WANs. I know how to configure everything to do with those topics i know how to troubleshoot everything...

Im pretty confident i will be alirght with the simulation questions, i have a home lab which i have been practicing on...

I think my only real weakpont is ISND but i know the basics and i will read up on it some more...

so anyone got any tips on what to do as far as study goes, for the last few days before the exam...

thanks!
CCIE# 38186
showroute.net

Comments

• Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Dont fret too much about ISDN. It is covered but not heavily emphasized, make sure you know the basics of debugging it and configuring an ISDN interface.

Make sure you are confident of every topic on the CCNA exam and you will ace it. Look forward to hearing about your pass :D
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    tuscanituscani Member Posts: 121
    yea.. I would not worry about ISDN either.