Options

My Brain is about to explode

RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Moving right onto BCMSN after BSCI might be causing a couple vessels in my Brain to get to the point of bursting. If I die studying for the CCNP, I have instruced my love ones to notify all of you. I feel like I'm tryng to decode the Matrix right now. I have dreams of ed_the_lad, MrD and the modemhumper laughing and pointing at me, telling me I'm a failure and I will never be a CCIE.

Comments

• Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind. icon_lol.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    I understand your pain icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    Now working full time!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    rgeorge wrote:
    If I die studying for the CCNP, I have instruced my love ones to notify all of you.
    Thanks. If the un-thinkable happens, I will do a one minute home lab shutdown in your honor.
    rgeorge wrote:
    I feel like I'm tryng to decode the Matrix right now.
    The Blue One! Take the Blue One!
    rgeorge wrote:
    I have dreams of ed_the_lad, MrD and the modemhumper laughing and pointing at me, telling me I'm a failure and I will never be a CCIE.
    Hum..... so is this your declaration that you plan on persuing the CCIE? This looks like your first post mentioning those letters.... Floating a trial balloon? I think I waited until just before taking my first CCIE Written exam before I admitted that I've been gunning for the CCIE since day one. If you're thinking about it, you might as well add the Doc CD to your "study plan" for the rest of the CCNP.

Oh, and good luck with your brain! Hopefully it won't explode in public and hurt non-Cisco people. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Hey, the longer you study this stuff, the more it builds on what you did before. I am on the "Exam of the Month" plan, and while it makes my head want to explode at times, the longer I stay with it, the more sense it all makes. You should probably add the Doc CD even if you don't have CCIE plans. Internetwork Expert has a very useful COD demo on using the Doc CD at http://www.internetworkexpert.com/resources/doccd.htm

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Just keep with it. Sometimes I feel like my brain can't handle any more info. but somehow it does :)
  • Options
    Scratchcat69Scratchcat69 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah - keep on keeping on!! I've passed BSCI & BCMSN so far. I'm scheduled to take BCRAN tomorrow. I've got to pass CIT before 12/31 - so I'll be crammin with ya!!
  • Options
    computerguy9355computerguy9355 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you die while studying for your CCNP or CCIE, be sure to tell your loved ones to spray your ashes on top of Cisco.