Options

Passed BCRAN

MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
Onto CIT

Was more worried about this exam then bsci/bcmsn, but it turned out to be easier. I'll just say this....I put WAY too much time studying IPSec/VPN's than I needed to.

Comments

• Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Its always better to find you spent more time than needed studying than to find out you didn't study enough.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif

I'll get there soon enough
    icon_study.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    well done Mr D your motoring through these exams now!
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    Thanks! Yeah, 1 to go for NP, and then I'm planning on taking the SND exam before the new year (I'm in a class for it). I'm thinking CCIP is next as far as "big dog" cert's go, though. I'm really interested in BGP, so I think that would be my first exam. Any idea on when/if those exams will be changing?
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Alrighty, went ahead and registered for CIT. November 3rd...gives me 4 weeks. bowing.gif CCNP bowing.gif makes me happy.
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    MrD wrote:
    Onto CIT

Was more worried about this exam then bsci/bcmsn, but it turned out to be easier. I'll just say this....I put WAY too much time studying IPSec/VPN's than I needed to.

Good job,not such a bad thing putting alot of time into IPSec,i cramed this big style and now im back reading it for cit,it pains me.Its only learning things off by heart, theirs no real understanding to it.I've come to the conclusion that i hate security,if i look back though the cisco exams i've taken its always the security that takes me the longest,not because its difficult,i just have no interest in it,its the most depressing topic and it makes me sleep Zzzzzzz.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□