Options

Contract is over, back into job hunting mode.

OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
Now I have to find a job while I look for an apartment. Bad timing for both. icon_sad.gif

I have 2 interviews next week.
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck.

Are you firmly planted in NY or is your location flexible for the right job?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Good luck.

Are you firmly planted in NY or is your location flexible for the right job?

I am planted in NY.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That two months is over already?! Well good luck, I'm happy that you got to do your "dream job" even if it was only for a couple of months. Hopefully you will find something long term that will make you happy.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck w/ the search, hope those interviews go well!
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    #1 rule to any contract.. keep eyes open for the next one while working current one

#2 save money

i have no doubt that u will be back on the horse quickly icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    keenon wrote:
    #1 rule to any contract.. keep eyes open for the next one while working current one

#2 save money

i have no doubt that u will be back on the horse quickly icon_wink.gif

Keenon, I didn't have time to interview while I was at that job. i kept my eyes open and applied but noone was willing to interview me after 5PM. I canceled about 4 interviews around that time.
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    Ahem, sick days... Ahem.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?