Options

Taking test on Friday

dmbfanatpsudmbfanatpsu Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm taking the test this Friday. I took the pratice exam on this website as well as on www.mcmcsa.com and passed both with about a 78%. Has anyone else who has taking the exam used these practice exams? Did you find it similar to the actual exam and are they good measurments of if your ready or not?

Comments

• Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    I'd reocmmend you re-schedule as most peopel will tell you you should be scoring over 90% that theroy has worked for me
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    I'm not a big fan of practice exams, it's good to use them for review. But dont let it be a big factor for determining whether you are prepared.

78% is not bad, Network+ doesnt have a high passing mark, review your weak areas and you shouldnt have problems.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    james_james_ Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I scored about 87% on the practice test at mcmcse.com (Answered all the questions), in the exam I scored a 720, about 78%. Generally I found I scored higher in the practice tests. I did take the full test on this site and scored 83% on my first attempt, which was a closer approximation of what I scored in the actual exam. Good luck!