Options

Bryant??

petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
Got an error 404 when visiting his pitch page for his books. I hope he's doing OK.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
--Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Apparently he had a glitch with his provider, but his site is back up with a slightly more professional look to it now.

Not that any of y'all cared! :D
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I cared enought to check it out when you first posted!! I was wondering if he had joined some other company and had to give up his business for non-compete reasons.

Ah! Solid sale pitch and an acceptable level of hype -- but without the infomercial feel the old site had! Definitely better! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    are you talking about this site?

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

i just looked at it for the first time.... are his study guides any good?
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yep, that's it.
    leefdaddy wrote:
    are his study guides any good?
    Everyone who's gotten it/them seems to be happy...... and it sounds like he's doing those Fastrack Video Labs now (the TrainSignal Labs). I think that's why I had thought he could have "shut down" when his web site wasn't available.

Yep -- Chris did TrainSignal labs 19, 23, 24, 25, and 26 (the Cisco Videos).

And they have a CCIE that did the Linux, Wireless, and ISA Server?!? icon_lol.gif

Hey -- it looks like they (Trainsignal) moved!! I can't visit them anymore on the way home from my usual Prometric Testing Center (in Arlington Heights). I kinda remember them being in Buffalo Grove, IL before.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    I called and placed an order, kelly is very nice to speak to on the phone!
    Now working full time!