Options

If you know mcsdt should you really study hard for 270

Young FredYoung Fred Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
Since their is alot of similarities within both exams
YoungFred.jpg

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I'm working on 271 at the moment and it's far easier than the 270. If 272 is anything like 271, then yes you'll still need to study well for that exam.

Either way it would be unadvisable to sit an exam without first studying for it, however well you may think you know it.
    witty comment
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    _omni_ wrote:
    I'm working on 271 at the moment and it's far easier than the 270. If 272 is anything like 271, then yes you'll still need to study well for that exam.

Either way it would be unadvisable to sit an exam without first studying for it, however well you may think you know it.

I wouldnt worry "too too" much about 272, it's difficult in its own right, but I think if you put it the right amount of effort with 271, 272 should not be any problems for you. I think 272 would be harder if done first, but for those that passed 271, it shouldnt be too big of a deal.
    Young Fred wrote:
    Since their is alot of similarities within both exams

270 is a little different than 271/272, I would say 270 is more difficult than each of 271, 272, but not the two together. However, this doesnt mean you do not need to "really study" for 270. I think it's the same both ways,

just because you have MCDST, doesnt mean you will pass 270.
    however, just because you pass 270, doesnt mean you will pass 271, and 272.

IIS and RAID on 270
    custom desktop on 271

are good examples of what I am talking about.
    Good luck.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    Young FredYoung Fred Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah i dont trust microsoft so i know i will have to still bust my hump. The 271 that i just passed have 25% remote desktop questions and 50% wireless questions; go figure.
    YoungFred.jpg