Options

A+ book HELP!!!

tolowotolowo Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif: Hello everyone.. I new here, and I had a quick A+ book question. I looked through the search thing and I didnt find a match to my question. so sorry if its a double post.
Ok I want to take the 220-302 either by the end of this month 10/27 or the first week in november. I already passed the 220-301 using Exam Cram2, I wanted to know If I should continue readingthis book for the OS exam, or should I switch books. right know I dont have the cash for the Mike Myers book. The books I have access to are Exam Cram2. A+ Exams Guide, and the A+ guide to managing and mainting your PC (I used this book for school kad it way big and topics are scattered, but I did use it for reference with the Exam Cram2) so any advice?? should I keep going with this book? or should I switch to the A+ Exams Guide??
Thanx for your help,

Half certified.... icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    First, welcome!

Second, I don't personally like the ExamCram series (others do like it so it's my personal opion). ExamCram is just that...a Cram and is geared toward someone needed to merely review material...not study it.

As far as not having the money for a Meyer's book? Try obtaining a used book from Amazon or Alibris.com. The book is worth it and if you are trying to prepare...even for an exam just a couple weeks away, I think you'll find yourself happy you did spend $20+ on a used book that is recommended for this exam. Sybex is anohter that is recommened.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0072229918/ref=dp_olp_1/002-7797657-3673662?ie=UTF8

4th Edition copies:
    http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?qwork=7758106&wtopic=A%20%20All%20in%20One&matches=33&qsort=p&cm_re=works*listing*buyused

While 5th is the most current edition until the 6th is released in December for under $10 plus shipping you may find a 4th edition suites your needs.

FWIW

FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?