Options

first time CCNA

gokulrajgokulraj Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
hei guys i need some information to get ready for preparing for CCNA 604-607. iam studying under cisco academy. i need to know the following informations.

1) the no. of questions asked for the exam
2) duration of the exam
3) type of questions asked
4) how to prepare for the exam

this are my first queries and i would disturb u all till i complete my CCNA

Comments

• Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    60 questions, in 90 mins a few sims and lots of multiple choice and multiple answer with fill in the blanks you only have till septhember 30th to take it as the new exam 801 takes ova so u wanna get ur skates on icon_lol.gif

hope that helps u will also need the cert guide book as i was on the academy and it doesnt cover everything u need
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Exam Number: 640-607
    Associated Certifications: CCNA
    Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
    Available Languages: English, Japanese in Japan only

For more info, including exam objectives, see http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/640-607.html#examdesc
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    the tests i was told are 60 questions and both times i took it i got 60 so it should be correct
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '
  • Options
    henrock2henrock2 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    NO its 55-65 because some questions are weighed heavier, so if you missed most of those questions you failed. Why give you the extra questions if you are far from passing? The sim, subnet questions are weighed really heavily on the test.
    I am going for broke, and i love every minute of it.