Options

Quaffing down the champers! 905!!!

dynamitehydedynamitehyde Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 70-270 with a pretty sweet score of 905!!!!!

Would just like to thank all of the posters on this site that gave me an insight of what I might expect in the exam and of course suggested study materials!

I passed having worked with xp for about three years and doing the trancenders and also reading the MS press 70-270 book + this site and any other free practce questions i could find. I studied pretty hard for 5 weeks before taking the exam. Believe me, working with xp is not nearly enough to pass this exam. The questions in the exam were not as complicated or in depth as i th ought they would be, but touch on topics that you wouldnt really use in a corporate environment. My advice would be to over prepare, then you should find the exam easier than expected.

Big up the MCP club!!! Roll on the 290!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations! and welcome to the club icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........

What's next..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    dynamitehydedynamitehyde Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    70-290 definately next! En-route to mcsa myself! Think I might go on an instructor lead course for the 70-291 though... I think thats the really hard one? What do you think? Isnt the 291 all the networking, subneting and all that good stuff??
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Congrats, and nice score! Good luck on 290!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    70-290 definitely next! En-route to mcsa myself! Think I might go on an instructor lead course for the 70-291 though... I think thats the really hard one? What do you think? Isnt the 291 all the networking, subneting and all that good stuff??

Congrats on the pass, first of all. And yes, the 70-291 is very big on the networking portion of MCSA, (or, as Microsoft calls it: "infrastructure"). It's definately not a bad idea to do an instructor-led course, or make sure you have lots of study material. Directed study work, like TestOut or CBT Nuggets isn't a bad idea either, if you can't get to a class.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.