Options

book Arrived

leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All:
I just rec'd my All in one A+ Cerification book..I am going thoouh it right now and adding post it stickers to it..so i can readup on win 2000/95/98/.and printers...I was wondering if anyone had a specific way of studying this book. I dnloaded the objectives. and sorted out the different objectives i want to study..eg: printers os cmd lines etc Any tips as to how or what is the most important things i shoudl look at first..

Labs in this book is front and foremost ..to
p.s. this kindof a dumb question ...but i need a starting point fellas

exam is 2 weeks away... understanding is my objective first on all fronts.
ej

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    I studied with another book, but this is what I did.

I organized the chapters into categories according to the domains.
    ie. Domain 1: chpt 1, 2, 4, 5
    Domain 2: 3, 6, 4
    etc...

and then I studied the domains in groups. If Domain 1 and 2 has the same level of materials in terms of difficulty than 3, then I'll study 1 & 2 together, and then domain 3.

that's the method I used to study for all of my exams to date, and I find it pretty useful.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    thanks big...see that you are in Torornto...Same here... will do that.
    ej
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You could always try a practice exam from the book and see which areas require more of your time.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ty Plantwiz will do all those ...and thanks to you both for the advice
    e
    ej
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You're welcome :)

Keep us posted and if you need help with some explanation on various topics either search the forums or just ask. There are some great members here who love to help!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    will certainly do.. will do...ok been reading this book did a chapter (13 lab test from the book got one wrong ) My direction to this os exam is going good so far..My trouble might be in printers and Io.sys/command.com and the startup procedure ....
    ej