Options

Help needed!!!!!!!!!!

dontworxdontworx Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
It seems pretty official that this is the test path I am getting ready to take via works request to start selling call manager.

Here they are
642-381 Foundation Express for Field Engineers

646-391 Lifecycle Services Express

642-642
642-425
642-444 CCVP
642-452
642-432

646-227 Lifecycle Services Advanced IP Communications

642-481 Rich Media Communications

This is my question. I can figure out the CCVP study materials, but does anyone have recomendations for the rest?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dontworx wrote:
    It seems pretty official that this is the test path I am getting ready to take via works request to start selling call manager.

Sell Call Manager? -- I smell business partner!

You should update/upgrade your Cisco ID to associate with the business partner (your employer or contractee).

Depending on their level (and all that partner stuff) if "magic happens," you should be able to access the "partner links" on the specialization/exam pages.

I've heard rumors of "partner training materials" .... I don't know specifics, content... costs to the partners... etc. You, or someone who wants you to takes those exams, should hopefully be able to get access to PEC -- Partner eLearning Connection.

The Partner Center Role Requirements webpage mentions some of these exams -- and has the link to PEC (and Recommended Training!!!).
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    dontworxdontworx Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info icon_lol.gif I logged into PEC. I'll let ya know what I find out.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dontworx wrote:
    I'll let ya know what I find out.
    Cool! icon_thumright.gif I already sent the URL to this thread to someone else that had some partner learning/training questions.... :D

I guess the biggest question (ignoring any costs, partner eLearning credits, levels, access, etc) -- do they have the training material/courseware for those "channel partner" type exams you asked about? Even a nice list of URLs to Cisco web docs to read could be considered "the training material" if it matches up with the exam objectives.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!