Options

CCNA, Please Help

vitaliysnetvitaliysnet Inactive Imported Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was studying, for the CCNA exam 640-607,I read the whole book by Wendell Odom and my primary source was Todd Lamele Practice Tests and Bonus Exams. On all of those tests I now get about 100 to 92 percent. So then I started studying from the XXXXXXXXX version, they had similar questions as Todd had, but on some questions that were the same as Todds, they had different answers, which is really wierd? So all those people out there that took the CCNA test can you help me on this, is Todds test enough to pass the CCNA? Or I need to go over the XXXXXXXXXX too? Does Todds practice tests cover all of the CCNA questions? Please can anyone help me on this, since I plan on taken the exam next week or even this week.

Comments

• Options
    henrock2henrock2 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    NO matter what you will have conflicting answers, i know this from the cisco press books, and the other books i have read. The key is to know it well enough to distingiush what the question is asking. The way that todd writes is from personal experience most of the time, so it will differ from other books. And its always good to study from different sources, it doesnt matter which one is "more" correct, just that you know the information, in and out.
    I am going for broke, and i love every minute of it.
  • Options
    seth223ukseth223uk Member Posts: 158
    do not condone test king its a pile of cheating poo, i have CCNA and thought wendells book was excellent and never used todds so i cant comment on that book, to fill in the gaps i thought wendell did not cover i used this site and researched the gaps in my knowledge on cisco.com best place to search for info and various networking sites.

best to read around the objectives, learn and understand the stuff dont just remember the stuff itll be no gud to you when ur in your job and your employer is throwing tasks at you and you cannot do them. icon_eek.gif
    Cheating - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme ' that book is a fraud '