Options

Anyone live in the Boston Area?

I just got back from visiting the Boston/New York area and I cant get over how nice Boston was. I am possibly looking to relocate to Boston for an Admin position if possible. I was curious if anyone here was from the Boston area and might be able to suggest where to look or who I might want to contact in order to feel out their job market.

I am currently working as a Network Administrator for a small Company. I have however worked for a large company as a Network Analyst for 3 years and i worked through the IBEW as an Electrician for 3 years.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry, no. :P

I wanted to reply though because of some similarities in our experiences. I also visited Boston last year and was really impressed with how nice it was. I am an admin of a small 450 node network, and I also worked as a Team Leader over a larger 1600 node network for a few years before that. I was an electrician for 12 years before entering the computer trade. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    nuglobenuglobe Member Posts: 190
    Well, you have to understand that the weather here is HORRID! During the summer its REALLY REALLY sticky and hot, during the winter its REALLY REALLY cold and dry.

It is nice though, besides those factors. As for jobs check craigslist or PSG.
    GenshiroGuide: My blog about things I found useful. Now with videos. :)