The Beast almost got me ... 780 !

gomonngomonn Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took the test yesterday, DNS, DNS, DNS ...... ou really got to know that stuff ! That was my weakest area, hopefully RAS and WSUS were there to help me ! So I am now MCSA !!! Need to rest now and work on the real thing.... Started in June with Comptia A+, Net +, then MS, I am completely out now ! Still gonna read to keep those things in my brain, but tests ? No, no .... :D

PS: The calculaor is the same as the windows one, You just have to go View and Scientific to get the whole thing ....
Working on MCSA and CCNA

Comments

• geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz!

What materials did you use to prepare?
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

You say you're done icon_confused.gif:

C'mon, you're on a roll! Keep going! icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    icon_thumright.gif:Dicon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • gomonngomonn Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As usual, Testout, very helpful, especially the labs, MS press to go a little deeper and Measure up. For the subnetting stuff, used CCNA material on Cisco site (was planning on going for it but .... maybe later)
    Oh ! Have a lab 2 ....

As I said, I need to rest for a little while.....You are right sprkymrk :D I can see myself getting back in a month or 2 :) .
    Working on MCSA and CCNA
  • davenportdavenport Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can use the scientific calculator??? That's pretty sweet right there, I thought it was just the standard one. :D

Anyway, congrats on the test! I'm taking mine (first time)before the end of the month. I feel like I know DNS quite well but when I read a post like yours it makes me want to go re-read a little on it. lol

Congrats again, I hope to be in the 291 club soon.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki