Options

Noob question

SirDragoSirDrago Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,
i am really new to CompTIA A+. I have already 3 years experience in fixing PC's at my job. But i was just wondering. In the exam, do you only have to answer questions or is there any practical part where you have to demonstrate your skills?

Comments

• Options
    freestylejayfreestylejay Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    go ahead and click on practice exams on the top of the forum and see the exam questions for yourself. All questions are multiple choice and some questions have more then one answer to check off. hope this gives you a good idea.
  • Options
    SirDragoSirDrago Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    go ahead and click on practice exams on the top of the forum and see the exam questions for yourself. All questions are multiple choice and some questions have more then one answer to check off. hope this gives you a good idea.

Thanks, so the exam is just answering questions right?
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    SirDrago wrote:
    Thanks, so the exam is just answering questions right?

yeah, you dont have to do any practical labs. It's all multiple choice.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    http://certification.comptia.org/a/default.aspx

While you are at the site, register and download a copy of the ojectives for youself :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?