Options

thank you

imti5imti5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my 70-270 exam on friday, not with a particularly good score, but a pass is a pass. I just like to thank this forum, as you can see from my post count I am not a regular poster, but learned alot from others comments and observations. So thankyou 70-270 forum.

Exam prep used: trancenders, MS press book, MeasureUp tests that came with the book..

From my own observations about my prep, I found the MeasureUp questions alot harder then the real ones, but they are an excellent guide to help learn the product.

Secondly, in my haste to complete practice tests I often missed one part of the solution, for example I would not read the questions comlpetely and only mark 2 of a possible 3 solutions, dont worry about this in the actual exam, as it will prompt you if you have not completed an answer to its full extent.

I hope to write a similar thankyou message in the 70-290 forum in the near future.

regards

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. How do you like the MeasureUp practice exams? I haven't tried them.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job! icon_thumright.gif
    Thanks for the tips too. icon_cool.gif It's important to carefully read the questions.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congratz on the pass.

Good luck for 290!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
  • Options
    imti5imti5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how do I like the Measure Up tests? Well it depends what you want out of them, if your looking for something similar to the actual exam layout and style then I would probably recommend the transender papers, however if your looking for more broad overview on how well you know the product the Measure Up is the way to go. I used Measue Up as more of a study guide, and transenders as a exam simulations.

Hope that helps...

regards
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Working on practice exams myself right now!