Taking 70-270 in 20 days

rucky_arucky_a Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

I am taking my 70-270 (XP pro) exam on 10th (i.e. 17 days)

I am pretty confident with the contents (funda's) but i yet havent practises any exams, which is worrying me.. as i have 17 days... could any of you suggest me, which exam software should i use?? which is the closest to the real ones

Please bare in mind i have knowlege of server 2003
med knowledge of exachange server
and begginber knowlege of SQL 2005

So this should be a relatively easy exam but as you all know microsoft likes to confuse people

Therefore could you please suggest something??

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck. icon_cool.gif

I think Transcenders are about the closest to the real thing.
    Regarding your W2K3 experience, that will be helpful. The Exchange and SQL experience will probably be irrelevent.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • rucky_arucky_a Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply buddy. So if i have enough knowledge and i have couple of years hands on exp, i have read few books on XP and server 2003 and i have practised few exams. First time i took the exam about a year and a half without any formal pratice, i failed but i scored something like 600-650 i think.

So do you think just taking transcenders will be ok?? as i am planning to take 70-290 straight after. as there is so much material which overlaps.

Thanks
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe, maybe not. icon_cool.gif
    I choose to never underestimate an exam's difficulty. Good luck.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • turkkenturkken Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was just studying the Transcenders for 70-270 today and they are tough. I hope they are tougher than the actual exam like my Network+ practice tests were.

In my (limited) experience if you can pass the Transcenders you can generally pass the test. I would of course try to add a few other practice tests to get used to different wording and make sure you aren't just memorizing questions.

Since I support XP I thought I'd be ready for 70-270 with a couple weeks studying, but the Transcender tests humbled me a bit and made me postpone my test a few weeks icon_rolleyes.gif
  • OutspacedOutspaced Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i took my 70-270 examlast friday, it was my first exam and i was terrified, i had a week of from my course but i contracted a really bad cold so spent all week revising and worrying about it, i turned up and was out in an hour now i have got past my first im a lot more confident now!!