os exam scheduled *passed*

dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well I passed the Core exam about a month ago and have really been dragging my feet with studying for the os exam.

I know I have until the end of december so I have been slacking a bit on my studying. It is probably not wise but my PS2 is in the same room as my pc...haha

Well now I have until Nov. 9th. I think it my be more motivational to know that I sort of set a deadline for myself.

Any one else out there trying to make the deadline for the current A+ objectives?

Comments

• DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you're like me, you need to put yourself in an environment with no distractions. If there is any movement or internet access present, I will be distracted CONSTANTLY!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dubbs112 wrote:
    Well I passed the Core exam about a month ago and have really been dragging my feet with studying for the os exam.

I know I have until the end of december so I have been slacking a bit on my studying. It is probably not wise but my PS2 is in the same room as my pc...haha

Well now I have until Nov. 9th. I think it my be more motivational to know that I sort of set a deadline for myself.

Any one else out there trying to make the deadline for the current A+ objectives?

Best wishes!

It's good to have a date set, then you have a goal. Otherwise you gave continue to put the exam off until another day.

Let us know if you need any assistance and post back after your exam :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • nogennogen Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is what i find as well. set a date and pay the money for the exam first and then study. It helps you study more cause you know you already paid the money and you have to study and be ready for a certain time.
  • leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello Dubbs
    Well i have mine set for the 10 Nov.... i pushed it back , a week because i felt i needed to be sure of what i am studying ..the objectives which i was reading in this forum..Secondly, everyday i study for 1 1/2 nothing more but i study hard and concentrate on what i am doing ..this is every day remember OS is hardware which is included , not allot but you will get some questions..I did get some good advice in THIS FORUM ...There is no option for failure with me..so its 100%.for me .Do it, you will feel good..Next for me is Network+ around Feb/07
    Good Luck

Ask allot this forum is very awesome..for help
    ej
  • dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well now I am A+ certified. Passed today with a 633. There were a few curve balls in there that I was not suspecting.

Thanks, a ton to techexams.net and everyone in the forums !!!!
  • steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Very well done sir :D:D

Congratz icon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.