Options

A Little Confused

I already finished my MCSA/MCSE on Windows 2000. If you were on my position what is your next step, Messaging (70-284/285), Security(70-227/350) or Upgrade (292/296)? Pls help me decide as all of this exams are important on my part.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It depends more on your situation. Do you work on exchange a lot? Are you planning on looking for a job currently that have exchange environments? Do you work a lot with 2003 servers? If all choices are evenly weighted in terms of importance, I would probably do the 292/296 upgrade first because there have been advancements (obviously) in 2003 (such as certificates) that will benefit you while you are going through 284/285. Doing 284/285 first could be a nice change of pace, however.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    thanks icroyal, I am really thinking on upgrading my cert to 292/296, but i am tempted to first get either messaging or security, but on the other hand, it will take my cert much easier if i am already familiar with windows 2003 which is why i think i need to first upgrade my cert.