Options

A+ Certified

Skoula67Skoula67 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed my OS today with a 618 i wanna say thx to everyone on this site you were a big help thx icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    That's great man! Congratz icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

What's your plan for the next cert??

:D
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    Well done and remember to get the cert laminated when it arrives, so much study so little for it.
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • Options
    zenzenzenzen Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good job man

I have to take my test in 7 hrs and i haven't even slept yet. I really suck at memorizing any kind of path/direction and this is hurting me in the OS part. like with questions 'how do you get to virtual memory settings on 9x systems' i suck at driving directions, suck at windows directions :)

anyway, yeah do like the oldtech says and get that thing laminated when you get it. you don't want to look that old school with a A+ card that looks like it's 100 yrs old hehe, capn crunch stuck all on it or whatever it is you guys spill all over everything.