Options

Passed CIT...onwards to CCIE

MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
Passed with a 954. Fun exam...brought everything together. Well, I've scheduled the IE written for the 1st of December just so I stay on course and don't slack. If I need to push it back that's fine. Feel's good to have the NP behind me!

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Congrats.....hopefully IE written will go well for you!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Good Luck on the CCIE Written Exam icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Sick!! icon_eek.gif

Congratz MrD!!

Good Luck bowing.gificon_thumright.gifbowing.gificon_thumright.gifbowing.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Congrats and good luck for next ! ;)
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    Very well done, you are on a roll!! Keep it up!
    Now working full time!
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    RandyCCIE#TBDRandyCCIE#TBD Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Well done, you made it :)
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done,i think techexams will have its first IE next year as there are many contenders.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    Rock on...thanks for all the props fella's. My goal is to have the IE lab complete by Dec. 31 2007 icon_cheers.gif I reckon I'll get the CCIP and maybe some or all of the CCVP along the way. We'll see. I'm trying to figure out what kind of lab schedule I can run. 40-50 hour job plus 20 hours in school is wearing me thin, but I'm very lucky to have access to a stellar lab @ my school. My professor has pretty much given me free run of the place, so I have all I need. Just have to cut the line between spending time with wife and lab time down the middle. So, I'm thinking an 8 hour practice lab every Saturday, and then Saturday night & Sunday with her. Anyway, this should be fun.
  • Options
    WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nj man, g/l on the written
  • Options
    Thanks dude, your little rabbit dealio is a little bit disturbing icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MrD wrote:
    Thanks dude, your little rabbit dealio is a little bit disturbing icon_cool.gif
    icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    Well done,i think techexams will have its first IE next year as there are many contenders.
    I think so too. icon_cool.gif There's clearly an increasing amount of CCIE candidates here. It's great to see, so many of you stick around, and new people register, to motivate and help each other achieve the ultimate cert.
    MrD wrote:
    but I'm very lucky to have access to a stellar lab @ my school. My professor has pretty much given me free run of the place, so I have all I need.
    That's one cool professor!
  • Options
    Yeah, he rocks. Sorta weird now because he has CCNP and has had for like 10 years or so, but he doesn't feel the need I guess to go any further, so now my studies are taking me well beyond the realm of his understanding...so, I don't know...it's weird. But, he is also CCSP, and when it comes to security I can't say I'm very knowledgeable; just the basics.
  • Options
    ed_the_lad wrote:
    Don't rule out Kenny -- he's about due for another attempt -- hopefully.

But.... but.... I coulda been a contenda!! Yo, Adrian!

So what's my CCIE Security Lab this year.... chopped liver?

icon_lol.gif
    MrD wrote:
    so now my studies are taking me well beyond the realm of his understanding...so, I don't know...it's weird.
    Does he call you grasshopper and make you try to snatch a console cable from his hand?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Grasshopper? I must be out of the loop. Is that a movie? Or are you referring to pinochio is some freaky way? icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    MrD wrote:
    Grasshopper? I must be out of the loop. Is that a movie? Or are you referring to pinochio is some freaky way? icon_redface.gif

Old TV show.... uh, that I heard about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_(TV_series)

The young student is told to "snatch the pebble from my hand" by the master..... and finally he does when he is older.
  • Options
    Haha gotcha. Good times! :)
  • Options
    MrD wrote:
    Haha gotcha. Good times! :)
    Good Times was a different TV series from the '70s -- or so I've heard. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Dang man, I don't even remember shows from the 80's...hmmm...I thought old people weren't supposed to be good at techy gear icon_eek.gif Whoa, I didn't say that out loud haha...just messin'!
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lol,

its a saying that

when ever battling the young be mindful of his strength but when battling an old man be mindful of his experience icon_cool.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    MrD wrote:
    Passed with a 954. Fun exam...brought everything together. Well, I've scheduled the IE written for the 1st of December just so I stay on course and don't slack. If I need to push it back that's fine. Feel's good to have the NP behind me!

I don't know if I would wait that long to do the written.. I would say that you are 90% there, now that you just finished the NP......... Congrats on finishing that..

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    Thanks, 9t6...I'm planning on doing it Dec. 1st 06 not 07...or are you saying I should schedule it for this week? :)