Options

Passed 70-270, MCP at last!

I passed today with a score of 810. Not as good as I hoped, but I wasn't sure I had even passed when I hit the "submit" button. On to 70-290 now!

I have one question: How long does it normally take for Microsoft to e-mail you with your MCP information? I know the welcome kit can take months, but will I get an e-mail telling me how to log into the MCP site?

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, you should get that email within a couple of days. At least that's how long I remember it taking.

And congratulations on the pass. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    Congrats!

When I took my 1st MCP exam on Friday, Sept 29th, I had the email from Microsoft by Monday morning. Still waiting for my welcome kit. Any day now, I am sure icon_confused.gif
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    WindowsLMWindowsLM Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice man, congrats
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    vexsusvexsus Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats!!!!
    MCP MCSA OSCP
  • Options
    elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Thanks!

Apparently, VUE waited until Monday to submit my results to Microsoft, but everything is moving along now. I got signed into the MCP site, requested my Welcome Kit, and requested that CompTIA send my A+ and Net+ results in so I get elective credit for those. Now I can hunker down and concentrate on 70-290!
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • Options
    Overlord1Overlord1 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey congrats! Quick question...I'm sitting for the 270 tomorrow morning and I've been using the MeasureUp and Transcender practice exams almost exclusively. Have you used these and if so, do you think they were good prep tools for the exam?
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
  • Options
    titantektitantek Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    stormking wrote:
    Hey congrats! Quick question...I'm sitting for the 270 tomorrow morning and I've been using the MeasureUp and Transcender practice exams almost exclusively. Have you used these and if so, do you think they were good prep tools for the exam?
    This is probably too late, if your test was this morning, but I figured I'd give my opinion anyway. I've never used Transcender, but I have used MeasureUp. I would say that MeasureUp is better than alot of the free practice exams you'll find online, but I wouldn't rely on it solely.