Options

Passed with 860...on to CEH

eyeoftigreyeoftigr Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is my 1st post...

Passed with an 860 last week. Thanks for all of the info that everyone has posted.

I used the TechNotes, Test Out software, and also did an official cbt class through New Horizons.

To those who are taking Sec+, dont ignore the topics on Risk Identification, Security Policy, and Forensics...most of this stuff isnt very technical, but was all over the exam.

Does anyone have any resource recommendations or tips on studying for CEH? Thanks... icon_exclaim.gif

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!
    Does anyone have any resource recommendations or tips on studying for CEH?
    Yes, get the official study CEH study material, check out our CEH forums, and CEH link dir which you can find here:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/ecc_ceh.shtml
  • Options
    goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    congrats and great score!!
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Quick question. Was the Test out stuff questions anything like the real teste. I have done fairly well on those (but havent thought bout S+ for a while) and was wondering if the questions were similar or not.
    thanks
  • Options
    eyeoftigreyeoftigr Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Quick question. Was the Test out stuff questions anything like the real teste. I have done fairly well on those (but havent thought bout S+ for a while) and was wondering if the questions were similar or not.
    thanks

I think they helped out a bunch, if anything they were probably a little tougher than the real test questions. If you can pass those practice exams consistently, I dont see why you should have any trouble. I like TestOut because they covered the material from top to bottom, they give you everything you need to know.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cool thanks. now i just need motovation again icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Congratulations.......
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Congratz icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.