Options

Passed 70-284

Scored 790 :D

Well as the title says I passed 70-284. Once again the testing engine crashed on me before I was presented with the first question icon_mad.gif The lady at the testing center made a few calls and had my exam re-set and it then worked. I had 30 questions and 100 minutes.

The exam covered the whole range of topics including clustering, co-existance, routing group configuration and troubleshooting and general Exchange install and configuration questions. There were no sims.

I used CBT Nuggets, EC2 (surprisingly good), Transcender and some tutorials on msexchange.org along with my work and home labs.

So I guess that makes me MCSE 2003 which is very pleasing. I started the MCSE track in Aug 05 and it's been a hard slog ever since but def well worth it. Thanks to everyone on this forum. Time to sit back and relax for a bit and then have a think about what to do next. icon_eek.gif

Cheers
Rob.
Up Next : Not sure :o

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations with the pass and joining the MCSE club!
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Congratulations
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ on the pass and you made MCSE - GOOD JOB
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats sir! :D

Enjoy some chilling time for a while!
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Another MCSE, Well done :D
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your MCSE. I have two exams to go till I am MCSE; 70-297 and 70-284. I'm really looking forward to learning about exchange since my experience with it is extremely limited.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    I'm really looking forward to learning about exchange since my experience with it is extremely limited.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Thinking about going for 285 next whilst all the topics are fresh in my head :D
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :D
    witty comment
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sToNeDcNuT wrote:
    I'm really looking forward to learning about exchange since my experience with it is extremely limited.

Thinking about going for 285 next whilst all the topics are fresh in my head :D

I definitely would. No better time to do it than now.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Good luck with Exchange
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Options
    eastpeastp Member Posts: 179
    Congrats on the pass!!!
    And good luck on the Design.

Kind regards.
    Eastp.
    Multitasking:
    Screwing up several things at once.