Options

A+ Cert

skivesskives Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
Couple of questions. Should I study for both the OS and Hardware part at the same time or seperate? Also is a month usually enough time to study for each indiviually?

Comments

• Options
    oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    I did hardware first then o/s. Hardwares a big topic unless you have experience. Use the techexams practice exams to guage your progress.
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • Options
    DirtySouthDirtySouth Member Posts: 314 ■□□□□□□□□□
    skives wrote:
    Couple of questions. Should I study for both the OS and Hardware part at the same time or seperate? Also is a month usually enough time to study for each indiviually?
    It's going to depend greatly on your level of experience and knowledge. If you've been doing this type of work for a while, then a month will probably be plenty of time.
  • Options
    zenzenzenzen Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i did hardware and then software a week later, i spent more time on hardware cause i'm on the computer all day and could probably get the OS stuff correct with a little study. I don't suggest spending only a week on anything, study until you yourself know the subject...but yeah I took hardware first and I'm glad, I had 5 or so hardware questions on my OS exam