Options

70-210 questions/answers on the web?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mistergq79mistergq79 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I think I used measureup before for my A+ exams and really liked it. There was another one that I really liked and I can't find it again! Yeah, 210 went to the pass/fail...I unfortunately saw the latter on my screen yesterday. I guess I'll keep lookin' for that other website and try measureup.com in the meantime and take the test again next week!
  • Options
    SarahPSarahP Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just a quick question before i go to do my exam tomorrow. What is the minimum RAM that windows 2000 needs for a install? Some reports say 32MB & some say 64MB. I thought it was 32MB but 64MB recommended. ??
  • Options
    mistergq79mistergq79 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    32MB required, 64MB recommended
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    It's actually - technically 64 recommended - 32 minimum supported, but don't get too caught up in the hardware requirements. I think even MS realizes that this would be an unfair area to quiz you on given the varying information, but do know the free space needed. I don't recall seeing any questions that specifically asked you what the minimum hardware requirements are. These were easy answers back in the NT4 test day, though icon_wink.gif

Take your time and be sure to read the questions carefully. My experience with the 210 was that it focused heavily on installation methods such as RIS. MS is very proud of the "new" features in 2000 and this is where you will expect to get questions. Best of luck to you tomorrow, Sarah. Be sure to let us know after you pass it tomorrow. :)
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    kathanonkathanon Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the information, also I really like the design of the site. I am madly doing practice tests and have scheduled my 70-210 for early October. I had thought I was ready, but on doing some of the more difficult tests I am wondering......

I am going to download and use a couple of the tests that you have mentioned on this site

Thanks

Kathy
  • Options
    Carpe PorcusCarpe Porcus Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe the exam format for 210 is now pass/fail instead of the score format.

Does anyone know if Sarah passed or not?

icon_rolleyes.gif
    “I'm always admitting I'm wrong. That's how I eventually get to right.”
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    coz if she did ..u would've heard about it by now ! icon_sad.gif

although i wish i was wrong..! icon_rolleyes.gif