Options

CCNA testing pre test questions

bwithrowbwithrow Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I read in a study book (cisco press) that before the CCNA exam they will ask about experience etc... And based on those answers your test will be delivered. Anyone know more about how that is done, and how I should answer?

Comments

• Options
    bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
    I had a tutorial on how to answer the different types of questions thats it.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I don't think the survey has anything to do with the questions you are asked. The test isn't adaptive and is usually downloaded before you get there.

If you answer truthfully, the people developing the new questions probably can refer to your survey to help figure out why you got the ungraded questions right or wrong. If you claim to be an expert and got it wrong, they may look at the wording again. If you claim to be an idiot on that topic, they will assume it was just you and not worry about the wording on the question.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    dissolveddissolved Inactive Imported Users Posts: 228
    mikej412 wrote:
    If you claim to be an idiot on that topic, they will assume it was just you and not worry about the wording on the question.

LMAO!!!!
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    mikej412 wrote:
    If you claim to be an idiot on that topic, they will assume it was just you and not worry about the wording on the question.

If you claimed to be an idiot, they you MUST be an idiot, even if you are an honest idiot.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There's no way the CCNA exams are curved based on experience in the real world. If that were the case you'd have a hell of a lot more CCNA's floating around, because a lot of people take it thinking it'll be an easy cert and wind up wasting lots of cash.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/