Options

SUS or WSUS?

kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
Others who have taken 70-290 recently have mentioned that only SUS is covered, but how do I know that they won't change it in the next 60 days before I take my test? Should I not worry about WSUS yet and concentrate on SUS, or should I know the ins and outs of both before sitting the 70-290 exam? I know that there is a huge amount of overlap, but I'm also seeing some things about WSUS that are radically different than SUS. Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They have been putting WSUS on the exams lately. One of my coworkers just took 290 today and stated he had WSUS questions. One of my other coworkers took 291 last week and stated he had ~10 WSUS questions. I'm not sure if they had SUS questions or not.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    yoyomamas2yoyomamas2 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took it today and it was SUS only.
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    I took my 70-290 exam on October 3, and it was only SUS. I took my 70-291 on Thursday, and it had WSUS. I had 7-8 questions about WSUS on the 70-291...I guess MS wanted to throw that new technology in and make it is understoof for the newly certified folks :) .

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    It looks like I should concentrate on SUS and have some knowledge of the changes in WSUS, thanks for the replies!