Options

TUF and a Great Cause

Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
My old instructor in BJJ is fighting tonight on Spike TV for the Middle Weight TUF (The Ultimate Fighter) Season 4 title. While doing this, he is raising money for a great cause!

Go to the following link and learn more. And don't forget to watch tonight on Spike TV.

https://www.kintera.org/site/c.iqLTI2OBKlF/b.2212269/k.33B5/UFC_Travis_Lutter_Donation_Form/apps/ka/sd/donorcustom.asp?kntaw10620=27021CE3EAE34C20A9C5FEA3B3806CD9
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Has he ever fought Tito" "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz? I live right around the corner from where Ortiz trains, and occasionally I'll see a UFC hopeful in the local Gold's Gym.
  • Options
    Not yet..... The guy he is fighting for the TUF 4 finals, fought Tito in his first fight of the UFC.....came out of no where... (in the US) and took a fight with Tito with 4 days notice. That is crazy.....

TTT...

Get to your TVs...it is coming on right now... on Spike TV. Don't forget to check out the link. It is for a great cause...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    WooHoo.... Travis won by arm bar in the first round!!!!! He did it on Veteran's Day, while raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project. ... He has the World title fight in Feb.. I can't wait.

One more fight left tonight....
    Kenny

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I will make sure I catch that when it comes on down here. An acquaintence is one of the UFC guys - The Westside Strangler ... Unfortunately it appears his dispute with that putz Dana White will probably keep him out of the UFC ring I am guessing, but with MMA there are many avenues for him to explore.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007