Options

Point of No Return

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Hmmmm, Voice and Storage are not able to be re-graded, "due to the equipment used." My guess is those are graded locally, and R&S, SP, and Security chase the sun. No hard data to back that up...

Hope you hear soon, the waiting is killer.

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well this wasn't the trip for me, I will be going back.

Flubbed IGP, guess I missed some basic instruction or somthing, never scored so low in IGP before (63%).

73 points total... I get to do this all over again

BTW Lunch was terrible, seems they threw the leftovers in a pot, heated it up and served it up. For those keeping track it was some shrimp based dish.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Really sorry to hear that! Looks like my theory had some holes in it. Then to top it off the lunch was no good. For that much money they should have a catered lunch. :)

Hey man, best of luck next time. Let's hope you don't have the added stress of the transportation issue.

Were pulling for you Mike, hang in.......
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hum.... got my "Dear John" letter. It was emailed about 2:30ish PM today. I'll worry about the mail headers and tracking down the first hop address some day when I'm bored and have some spare time and all the CCIEs I plan to get (but it looks like San Jose). icon_lol.gif

I guess you don't get a score report when you pass.... so the subject "CCIE Lab Score Report" could be the first hint you didn't pass. I guess I'll have to pass the next attempt to confirm this theory.

OH!!!! OnLine DOCs!!!! With the changing Documentation, I hit a bunch of redirection links..... but hit one doc that was missing all the graphics. Since I was racing the clock, I finally just punted that question rather than read the doc to figure out which hugh lump of text was what I was looking for. I guess I'll pay more attention to the graphics while studying for R&S just in case. icon_lol.gif When the text refers to the configuration in the broken link graphic to differentiate from the other scenarios on the page (and the other scenarios do the same) -- it makes it hard to narrow down to the proper section.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow Mike,

really sorry to hear about that. It makes me wonder if all you really sharp guys have to make multiple trips how the heck are us regular people gonna pass?

Of course when that happens, we will probably be really sharp guys too, I guess... :)icon_wink.gif

I hope you get the non-score report letter next time.
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Picked up a date in Feb '08. Hopefully somthing opens up before then.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
    Sorry to hear that guys. But I have faith in both of you and next time will be better, so I hope.

Now, I'm concerned about when my time comes around. I am already calculating how much I will spend in flight tickets and exam fee. icon_eek.gif
    A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
    MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    looks like round 2 best of luck to you
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    You will get it the next time around.. icon_wink.gif
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Sorry to hear this. I am sure you guys will come back stronger for the next bout, it amazes me how quickly you pick yourselves up and book the next one, id be mad for a few days at myself, then go through denial and blame & now im really hungry because all this talk of food above.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    No fun, those "Dear John" letters, Mike. I suggest spending a couple of days doing some "heavy thinking", then tell us all (you can) about the wonderful gauntlet Cisco had you run. Next time, though, I'm sure we'll be seeing you wake up from a three-day boozapalooza, with your CCIE number tattooed in a place no employer or co-worker's going to want to see.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    is this a ghost posting icon_lol.gif

good to see you still visit. how are things? i see you added a few more pieces of paper icon_wink.gif
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    You will get it the next time around.. icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons