Options

I am planning to take the A+ Core this week.

Tony GTony G Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been studying for a while. And I am in a class at my college preparing me for it. I think I am pretty ready. I need to study IRQs, DMAs, and printers but then I will be ready I think.

I do have a couple questions.

How many questions are on the exam and how much time do you get?

How many questions do you have to get right to pass?

and How long till we get the actual certificate!

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Working on my CCNA

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    1. 100 questions, 90 minute time limit

2. No one knows. Passing score is 515, but only CompTIA knows how the test is scored.

3. You won't get a certificate until you pass both the Core Hardware and OS Technologies exams. You should get it 2-4 weeks after you become certified.

Good luck!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    1. 100 questions, 90 minute time limit

2. No one knows. Passing score is 515, but only CompTIA knows how the test is scored.

3. You won't get a certificate until you pass both the Core Hardware and OS Technologies exams. You should get it 2-4 weeks after you become certified.

Good luck!

Bingo! :D
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Tony GTony G Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yea after reading a lot more threads I found it out.

I have been reading the technotes on here and Sybex guide. Also for the class I am in I had to get a transcender account so I have been taking a lot of practice tests.
    Working on my CCNA