Options

IT Certification Reimbursement.

I was curious what your stance is on this. Every past company I have worked for has been Pro Reimbursement towards employees as long as they could provide proof of passing an exam.

I feel this is a great motivational method as well as helping employees keep up to date at a cheap cost. Most company training is very expensive and time consuming.

Let me know your input.

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i've been waiting on mine for a long while..lol
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    bmaurobmauro Member Posts: 307
    My company is very helpful with training. They cover all material and the test (assuming that you pass).

They just picked up the bill for my CCNA, and MCSA study material.

One of our network engineers is in Cali for the last two weeks for a CCNP boot camp.

Takes about a week for the reimbursement to go through :D
  • Options
    TechJunkyTechJunky Member Posts: 881
    Yah, my company takes about a month. I would not work for a company since seeing the difference over the years from the past employeers that I have worked for that do not do reimbursement. It seems the quality of the staff is much better with companies that offer this and operations seem to work smoother because everyone is on the same page.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My company reimburses for all training and college. Too bad I had to already go through college to get the job though!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks