Options

Passed 070-291 (lot of WSUS Questions)

frankarnoldfrankarnold Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the beast last friday with 880 points, but i don`t know why there where so much questions about WSUS.
My book only covert SUS an also my training did not cover WSUS.
for the rest a lot of DNS and Rass and 3 simulations.
only 070-284 for my Mcsa..

The Quest

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the exam, and nice score! Lots of people are getting WSUS questions on the 291 exam lately. Apparently, Microsoft has updated the 291 exam and book makers haven't had a chance to update their books.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    It's very interesting reading posts about this exam (70-291). Some people have no problem passing it their first time, while others seem to take it over and over to no avail. It sounds like it's the hardest of the MCSA exams for sure.

Congrats on the great score!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    icroyal wrote:
    Apparently, Microsoft has updated the 291 exam and book makers haven't had a chance to update their books.

argh.......
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    deneb829deneb829 Member Posts: 292
    icroyal wrote:
    Apparently, Microsoft has updated the 291 exam and book makers haven't had a chance to update their books.

The Sybex 70-291 second edition book is updated for WSUS and R2
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - People who understand binary and people who do not.
  • Options
    grover77grover77 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icroyal wrote:
    Congrats on passing the exam, and nice score! Lots of people are getting WSUS questions on the 291 exam lately. Apparently, Microsoft has updated the 291 exam and book makers haven't had a chance to update their books.

Congrats!, although you will find the 2nd edition of the MS Press Book 291 covers the topic, and even says not to bother studying SUS.