Options

PASSED: 70-290 This Saturday

vviivvii Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally have time to study while working and ready for the exam for this coming Saturday.

Stay tune.
Obtained: A+, MCSE03, CCNA & CCNP

Coming Soon: Juniper ...

Comments

• Options
    kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    Good luck, let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    When through so many troubles today in order for me to take my exam this afternoon. The computer I used in the test center freezes couple of time while I was doing my survey before the test.

Then I have to wait for like 45 minutes for the guy to troubleshoot with the microsoft helpdesk, and by the time he got it fixed.

I was half sleep already since I was studying and got up really early this morning to prepare the exam.

I only took 90 minutes to complete the exam, and by the time I am done, the computer freeze again and a run time error meeage came out, I was so worry that I have to redo the exam all over again.

And Lucky, they have my score on their server, but they were not able to print my score.

The exam hav a lot of questions related to printer and Terminal server. No WSUS, which was a surprise for me. I think I have got 5 simulations and they were all pretty easy to do.

Planning to do my 70-291 next 3 months from now, and here are my learning materials:

MS Press
    Tech notes and practice test from this site
    Exam Cram2 (Just read the summary sections)

vvii

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job! icon_cool.gif
    I am glad you didn't have to redo the exam. icon_eek.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    how may questions did you get not including the sims?

Can you go back to the sims ie 'marked for review?'

Congrats as well :D
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • Options
    yoyomamas2yoyomamas2 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□

42 questions total...5 sims avg in that total
    Yes, you can go back to the sims "marked for review"
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options

42 questions in 210 minutes, I think I got around 38 questions including MC and drag and drop, I didn't go back for any of my sims, but I believed that you can mark for reviews for any questions.

• Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I believe you can go back to any question, marked for review or not. The Marked for Review is simply a flag for your benefit so you know what questions you want to go back to later.
    The SIMs are administratively treated like any other question, though obviously not scored the same, so you can go back to them any time before you press 'End Exam'.
    You can reset the SIMs back to pre-test conditions in case you really goofed it up and want to start back from the beginning of that sim. Great thing to do if you did some poking around, forgot what you might have done, and think you might have broken something in the process.