could be put down on the scrap paper. There are many topics
on the OS, what would be the key tables and Diagrams and
points to remember. thanks
Richard Krenzel

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    icon_rolleyes.gif

Learn the material, then there won't be anything to worry about.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    ricktearicktea Inactive Imported Users Posts: 118
    thanks great advice icon_rolleyes.gif
    Richard Krenzel
  • Options
    ricktea wrote:

Your welcome icon_wink.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    All of them....if you think A+ cover a lot, wait until you get to M$ exams...multiple pages of objectives and "things to know".....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    powerman7tpowerman7t Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Rick,

What I did the night before the hardware test was that I wrote on the front and back of a couple sheets of paper the things that I thought for sure were going to be on the exam, then I noted some of the things that I wasn't 99% confident about. Look at it before you leave to go test, or when you are waiting to take the test. The more details, the better (even if they're not on the test!

You can do it, you just need to be more confident! icon_wink.gif

Good luck! :D
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    ricktea wrote:

If I'm confusing you with someone else I applogize but if memory serves me correct your looking for the easy way to pass....you want all kinds of tips and tricks on passing...but it comes down to this you either know it or you don't

even with a perfect sheet with all the answers on it you will not pass if you do not not understand.

this is all I wrote down for A+ hardware

Com1, address: 3F8
    Com2, address: 2F8
    Com3, address: 3E8
    Com4, address: 2E8
    lpt 1, address: 378h
    ltp 2 address: 278h

you can see the patteren
  • Options
    MS&49ersMS&49ers Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    smallguy,

how did you feel about 70-290 especially after taking 70-270? I am studying for the A+ and Net+ tests and want to also follow up with my MCSA and was curious. I have been in IT for over 10 years and want to get my certs. I took the h/w test for A+ and passed with 611, but really didnt' study that much. OS seems easier for the exception of a few subjects.

I guess I just want somebody to give me the warm and fuzzy with the MS tests. Even though that is predominantly what I work with I still get nervous thinking about the test.

Thanks
  • Options
    MS&49ers wrote:
    smallguy,

how did you feel about 70-290 especially after taking 70-270? I am studying for the A+ and Net+ tests and want to also follow up with my MCSA and was curious. I have been in IT for over 10 years and want to get my certs. I took the h/w test for A+ and passed with 611, but really didnt' study that much. OS seems easier for the exception of a few subjects.

I guess I just want somebody to give me the warm and fuzzy with the MS tests. Even though that is predominantly what I work with I still get nervous thinking about the test.

Thanks

MS&49ers, you may have more success with this question one of the MS Forum. This section is focusing on A+ which as you know is a CompTIA exam so you may not hear back from the people who can help you the most.

I've not taken either of the two MS exams you mentioned, 210 & 215 myself, so I cannot help you out on your quesiton.

So maybe try a PM to the person or ask in one of 290 or 270 forum...likely to find people who can answer that for you.

Thanks
    Plantwiz
    _____