Options

i Passed the BEAST with 700 haha

Gaztop1Gaztop1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys i did my 291 exam today i fel alot more confident then i did the firs time i did it.

i was checking over what i did better in and worse last time and this time i did so much better in the RRAS section and sims but lost my flow on the multiple choice.

Previous mark 657
my new mark 700

so guys its possible to just pass hahahah but i am so chuffed

i am doing my Exchange 284 exam on he 13th December really going to study my ass off i hope i pass it then MCSA:exchange am I.

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude - a pass is a pass
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Thanks BRO i just feel a little stupid not getting a better mark and all but i am stil chuffed.

you have no idea how after i failed the first time my ego just dropped i was actually really scared to even look at anything 291 related haha but i am glad i passed.

284 here i come
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Nice job!! Same score as me icon_mrgreen.gif

Good luck for 284 icon_exclaim.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK! on 284 - you can do it bro........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Sounds like my experience with CCNA. But I expected to fail the CCNA test the first time, since it was right after the bootcamp. I was actually pleased with the score, but upset on what I got hung up on.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Yeah well you know what i am really stressing about is when i do my CCNA exam, i have aready attended training for it and i got my Original Manual with me but, how much that is going to help me i have no idea...

Heard alot of Guys fail CCNA first time. Then again some really bright guys out there passing first time...

Thanks again guys i am still stoked i passed, been busy going over my notes and looking for study guides etc for my 284 exam ( which is in a few weeks ) .

If you got any Advice or Help on 284 , CCNA or both would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Congratulations!!

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job!!! way to stick to it
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    TregTreg Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    70-284 By December 13??!! How many hours per day do you put in?

Thats my next exam too!
  • Options
    vviivvii Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good job, and yes, a PASS is a PASS !!!
    Obtained: A+, MCSE03, CCNA & CCNP

Coming Soon: Juniper ...
  • Options
    For my Studying i Normally Give myself 2-3 weeks before my exam for full on preperation... minimum 6 hours study a day ! definitatly helps you absorb alot of the Content!!!

I know it might sound like alot of hours to some but if you don't put in the hours you definitatly not going to learn anything!

I Have been for Training on Exchange and my trainer was brilliant dude, never used those Ms training books once. We did plenty of practical and just as much theory ( my hand still hurts ) .

Thanks guys and good luck to you guys aswell for upcoming exams!