Options

Exchange 2007

Gaztop1Gaztop1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, i am just curious about the exchange 2007 exam. does anyone know anything about it? i know the software hasnt been released yet but does anyone know when the exam and course work will be out ?

Comments

• Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    For Exchange Server 2007:
    As we reported in the August edition of the MCP Flash, we are working on:

• A one-exam path to MCTS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuration (70-236)

• A two-exam path to MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator (70-237, 20-23icon_cool.gif

All I've seen so far. MS are also offering free e-learning clinics to MCP's for a limited time. They're not too bad from what I've done so far icon_rolleyes.gif , a lot's changing in the architecture and roles. Administrative groups are being scrapped, no co-existance with with 5.5 sites and so on. Exciting stuff :P
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    Gaztop1Gaztop1 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds Interesting!! my Trainer i had for all my MS courses went to Belgium for pre-training on Exchange 2007 says its an Amazing package to work with alot more user Friendly then 2003.

I am actually keen to go on training for that once its full on the market but first need to do my Exch 2003 exam and then we'll see.

I have heard alot of Companies already roling over their systems to Vista and Office 2007 so won't be to long and Exch 2007 will be everywhere you look.

Thanks for the Info.