Options

2nd Exam Sitter

danielhkdanielhk Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Folks,

I have a question about Microsoft exam system. I failed this 291 on the first attempt and now wandering if the exam system would pick up on my weak points and will give me the similar questions on the same topic in the resit exam?

thanks

dan

Comments

• Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    I don't think anyone will have the answer to that except Microsoft. You can search threads and see that members have sometimes received some of the same questions on their second go round.

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    I Highly doubt it but only Micrsoft pr pro-mtric or Vue would know

but on your 2nd sitting you don't have those weak points now right??

because we know you went back looked at where you didn't score well and will destroy any quertions in that field now

and please don;t fall into the trap of only studing your weak areas form the last exam still review areas you scored well in because I've seen way too many peopel post

"I failed the 2nd attempt because I did bad on the areas I did well in on my 1st try"

jsut remember there is no such thing as being over prepared.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I'm pretty sure the exam is completely randomized, so there won't be any influence from a prior exam result in a re-sitting......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    danielhkdanielhk Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys. that encourages me a lot.
  • Options
    MTroike24MTroike24 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got repeats on two questions on my second exam attempt. One I got right the first time (I looked it up afterwords) and the second I'm not sure about. They were both in relatively weak areas, but I doubt that's enought to assume they are targeting the area.