70-290 Practice Exam Books

KyzaKyza Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Does anyone know of any 70-290 practice exam books? Specifically books full of questions, much ike this one I used for XP:

http://www.computerbooks.co.uk/catalog/browse.asp?template=&ref=663823

Are there any Server 2003 Books out there such as this. I've been searching the web pretty hard for one, but can't seem to find any pure exam questions books.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers,

Kyza.
Don't mess around - just do it!

Comments

• KyzaKyza Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I guess not then...
  • BF2MadBF2Mad Member Posts: 171
    I just used Self Test software to check that I was ready and fill in some gaps in my knowledge, was great for me.
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Are you specifically looking for a book or have you tried any testing engines yet?

I would recommend Transcender or Measure-Up. Some Measure-up questions I found harder than the exam itself. Also Transcender provides good drag an drop and simulation questions to practice with. They can be quite pricey but worth it in the long run I feel.
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • KyzaKyza Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    geekie

Are you specifically looking for a book or have you tried any testing engines yet?

I would recommend Transcender or Measure-Up. Some Measure-up questions I found harder than the exam itself. Also Transcender provides good drag an drop and simulation questions to practice with. They can be quite pricey but worth it in the long run I feel.

Thanks for the advice, yes I have self test software (Transcenders and Measure Up - both very helpful), but I'm looking specifically for books, - so I can read them while I'm travelling, especially on my train journey to and from work...

My gut feeling is that practice exam books don't exist for the 70-290 exam - otherwise I'm sure I would have found one by now.

Kyza.