New CISSP tutorial from Clement Dupuis of cccure.org

JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
Clement Dupuis of cccure.org has produced a free, Web browser-based audio slide show presentation of CISSP study material. Clement is planning on releasing one of these tutorials for each of the ten (ISC)² CBK domains. This first tutorial is a thorough overview of the CISSP exam, which includes what's on the exam, what are the exam requirements, how to prepare for the exam, what are the study resources available, and other tips that will allow you to pass the exam on your first attempt.

I've watched this entire tutorial (54 slides, 116 minutes) and it contains much more in-depth information about preparing for the CISSP than any other prep materials that I've seen. Dupuis narrates the material in a way that I found interesting and easy to follow, and he relates an invaluable wealth of his personal experience with the (ISC)², the CISSP exam, and in information security. (Written notes are also included which paraphrase the audio).

I would be very interested if TechExam.net's CISSPs were to review at least sections 10 through 22 and 40 through 51 on this tutorial, compare their own CISSP experiences with the information given by Dupuis, and report their opinions here.

http://www.cccure.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=92

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi JD.
    I'm not a CISSP and I don't have plans on following that track for at least a year, but I am going to check out the link anyway. Thanks for posting it!
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Though his site is already listed in our CISSP section, I'll add a link to this one separately and will certainly take a look when I get a chance. icon_cool.gif Apart from the stuff he writes and his other site content, I obviously like and appreciate his approach.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I will definitely take a look as soon as possible. I use to be in regular contact with Clement, but we've both been extremely busy the last year or so. The last time I saw him was by accident at JFK in the AA terminals.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Sir,

Thanx a lot for posting such a usefull info.
    I would be waiting for another such presentation where we could get the exam related info for 10 other domains.

REgds-anurag
  • silentc1015silentc1015 Member Posts: 128
    Thanks for the website! I'll definitely use that as a study aid.
  • lopezcolopezco Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jdmurray wrote:
    Clement Dupuis of cccure.org has produced a free, Web browser-based audio slide show presentation of CISSP study material. Clement is planning on releasing one of these tutorials for each of the ten (ISC)² CBK domains. This first tutorial is a thorough overview of the CISSP exam, which includes what's on the exam, what are the exam requirements, how to prepare for the exam, what are the study resources available, and other tips that will allow you to pass the exam on your first attempt.

I've watched this entire tutorial (54 slides, 116 minutes) and it contains much more in-depth information about preparing for the CISSP than any other prep materials that I've seen. Dupuis narrates the material in a way that I found interesting and easy to follow, and he relates an invaluable wealth of his personal experience with the (ISC)², the CISSP exam, and in information security. (Written notes are also included which paraphrase the audio).

I would be very interested if TechExam.net's CISSPs were to review at least sections 10 through 22 and 40 through 51 on this tutorial, compare their own CISSP experiences with the information given by Dupuis, and report their opinions here.

http://www.cccure.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=92
    Hello JD
    I took the exam last saturday and i can tell it is as he says, 80 percent of the exam is concentrated in four domains.
    Also consider resting, I had to make a very strong effort in this exam to complete it.
    The last week it is important to take it easy and study moderated.
    DAL
    "If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." — Kahlil Gibran