Options

Help Prepping for 70-297.

nevets2001uknevets2001uk Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I couldn't find a specific forum for this exam so I hope this is the right place.

I'm taking the 70-297 AD design exam in a couple of weeks and was hoping for any advice in prepping. I've heard it's quite hard?

I've studied and taken the 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293 and 70-294 over the past month and a bit. Are there any specific areas to practice that won't have been covered during revision for the exams to date?

Any advice for techniques etc? Also how are the questions formatted (I've heard they're longer?) and are there any good practice resources that demonstrate the style of questions?

Thanks in advance.
Steve

Comments

• Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Any advice for techniques etc? Also how are the questions formatted (I've heard they're longer?) and are there any good practice resources that demonstrate the style of questions?

Read up on the topics for 291 and 294 and then practice case studies. . I used the web based Measure Up and full download of Transcender, both were very good!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm finding the case studies to be quite painful to go through. I'm also going to be taking my 297 within the next couple of weeks.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Thanks! At least 291 and 294 are very fresh in my head. I'll scan back through the material and then look into some case studies to practice.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Options
    Does anyone know of any good articles, best practices or walkthroughs for NT 4.0 and W2K to 2003 Migration / Upgrades?

Am I right to expect a few questions on this sort of thing?

Cheers,
    Steve