Options

Syngress Books now $7.95!!!!!

BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just got an email from Syngress on hardcopy copy versions of their popular books

http://www.syngress.com/bookseries/?series=Outlet

I was thinking of getting the The Best Damn Windows Server 2003 Book Period book. Anyone read this one? I looked at the reviews on amazon but there were only 3 (not a good sign?) but I trust you guys opinions over ones that are paid to write an opinion

Anyways, I have bought a handful of books from Syngress and have always been impressed with their depth (though sometimes it's a bit much), and I wanted to make you all aware of the sale (if you didnt know already)
Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

Comments

• Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    yep, I got this email, it's a good deal on some very good reading material
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    good deal indeed. I picked up a couple when they were 4.95-9.95, this list however seems to be much much bigger.

I cross-checked these with the ones they have at retail locations, and they seem to be shipping the first release, paperback versions of those titles.

Nevertheless, a good deal.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just bought a bunch of them. They are a good deal especially if anybody is finishing up their MCSE. I just bought their 70-293, 70-294, and 70-297, etc.
  • Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was just hoping someone had read the Best Damn Windows 2003 Book before I purchase it and give me their opinions of it.

I dont know what else to get since I am about to take 270 and then 290 (just bought the mcse 290 book from them 2 months ago for $9.95 and it came with 2 cd's)

I did see one titled "IP Addressing and Subnetting for Engineers". That one looked good as a reference and as a refresher for the ccna. Anyone looked at that one too? It got really good reviews from Amazon.com icon_rolleyes.gif
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.