Options

Wish me luck tommorrow...

erikd65erikd65 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am going in for my second try at the 640-801 exam tommorrow morning. The first one kicked my ass, but I walked out with a 745... not bad. Time was a big factor. I had to rush at the end of the exam and even bypassed a sim (I think I had 4 total sims).

Anyway, I am not getting my hopes up about tommorrow even though I have been studying my ass off. I am WAY beyond burnout at this point. I am just on auto pilot now. My life pretty much revolves around trying to pass this exam.

I have to be honest, I am starting to regret taking my current position and on the grounds I would get my CCNA in somewhat short order.

If I fail again, no christmas for me... that day will be used for study as well.

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    high stake eh?

good luck...
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    high stake eh?

good luck...

I don't know about high stakes... I just want my life back, thats all.
  • Options
    RJ45RJ45 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck

Just say to yourself that CCNA is a breeze (which it is) and you will be fine
  • Options
    RJ45 wrote:
    Good luck

Just say to yourself that CCNA is a breeze (which it is) and you will be fine

You are joking... right?

Honestly, right now I hate this test and I hate Cisco.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_cool.gif

If you survive the CCNA and go on with more Cisco exams, you will eventually come to look back fondly on the "easy CCNA" icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    I hope you pass tomorrow so good luck. The most important thing really is not your score, but that you are trying again and have not quit.

I have been trolling on and off with CCNA studying for one year now, and am just now getting back into the groove of things hoping to take it next month.

- Optimus
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good luck my friend, I have my exam next wednesday and I am sticking to my revision plan for the week, I have already put in a fair amount of study time but I just hope I don't flump it, I really don't want to go to bed seeing subnetting questions and IOS commands when I close my eyes anymore icon_eek.gif

Btw my question to those who have passed the CCNA, how did you know when you were ready to take the exam?
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    pr3d4t0rpr3d4t0r Member Posts: 173
    good luck man, i'm in the same position u are :)

Hope u pass :)
  • Options
    !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    First Good Luck !

I remember a nice quote : "What doesen't kill you , makes you stronger !".

Let me tell you a story . When I was learning for CCNA Network Academy , at my local academy ( at high-school ) , first semester , look's for us damn hard . Our trainer yold to us : when you'll really undersatand the point and evolve , semester 1 of CCNA Net+ Academy , will look : damn easy . He was right , it's really damn easy , the thing is to understand.

P.S. : If you are afraid , and go there with the premise you'll fail and hate CISCO , you'll surely fail.Go there like an already certified CCNA.

Good luck ! icon_lol.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    mikej412 wrote:
    Good Luck! icon_cool.gif

If you survive the CCNA and go on with more Cisco exams, you will eventually come to look back fondly on the "easy CCNA" icon_lol.gif

What is this CCNA exam you speak of?? :D:Dicon_cool.gif
    Now working full time!