Options

CCNA 640-801 EXAM THIS FRIDAY ...ISDN BOO!!?!

mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I finally scheduled it after picking up the Self Study Cisco Press Books almost one year ago. Studying pretty hard with the simulators and the actual gear for the past 3 months consistantly hopefully will pay off.

I'm still reviewing WAN protocols....Frame Relay, and PPP seem to be so easy and straight forward. ISDN on the other hand has so many minor details...Should I be worried??? As long as I can setup a router to accept ISDN traffic i should be ok I hope....

What do you think??? icon_redface.gificon_eek.gif
Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!

Comments

• Options
    erikd65erikd65 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mp3spy wrote:
    So I finally scheduled it after picking up the Self Study Cisco Press Books almost one year ago. Studying pretty hard with the simulators and the actual gear for the past 3 months consistantly hopefully will pay off.

I'm still reviewing WAN protocols....Frame Relay, and PPP seem to be so easy and straight forward. ISDN on the other hand has so many minor details...Should I be worried??? As long as I can setup a router to accept ISDN traffic i should be ok I hope....

I tested this morning and had one ISDN multiple choice question... I thought there would be more.
  • Options
    mp3spymp3spy Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    erikd65 wrote:
    mp3spy wrote:

I tested this morning and had one ISDN multiple choice question... I thought there would be more.

Ahh, interesting...How did you do?
    Ok CCNA BREAK IS OVER, TIME FOR CCSP!!!
  • Options
    erikd65erikd65 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mp3spy wrote:
    erikd65 wrote:
    mp3spy wrote:

Ahh, interesting...How did you do?

Passed with a 910... 2nd try.