Options

Passed 70-291 today Score 820

kkaltsaskkaltsas Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed Score 820

At least 10 WSUS which kind of miffs me because there's mabye 10 pages total on WSUS in the MS Press Blue Book. Luckily it's not too tough to work through those questions.

Bloody Prometric, literally after I ended the test it sits on a white sceen for 15 minutes before loading the comments section and score. A pleasant score after the wait though. Cheers everyone.

Next up for me Security+, then Project+, then 70-270 to complete MCSA. Then couple others, Capstone and graduated.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Good job!!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    ifonlyunuifonlyunu Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great score on the test...

Hey, I am about to take the test and I am wondering what all did you use to prep for the test and abt how long did you prep?

Thanks!
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    daveogolfdaveogolf Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Was there much on R2 exam for you?
    Is there any easy place to find the info on WSUS and R2. I have the Microsoft Book, but it's the version before they started adding R2 and WSUS to the exam.
    I have worked with WSUS, but I could use a refresher for the exam. I'm sure there's a bunch of registry keys locations I need to memorize.
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    congrats

thtat is alot of WSUS questions.... I figure I'll get a few but 10 is quite alot considering.
  • Options
    SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
    daveogolf wrote:
    Was there much on R2 exam for you?
    Is there any easy place to find the info on WSUS and R2. I have the Microsoft Book, but it's the version before they started adding R2 and WSUS to the exam.
    I have worked with WSUS, but I could use a refresher for the exam. I'm sure there's a bunch of registry keys locations I need to memorize.

I bought the exam press book it is a good read... so far (at chapter 6) and it covers R2 and WSUS
  • Options
    Ye Gum NokiYe Gum Noki Member Posts: 115
    Congratulations, fellow!

Mr. Ye
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." John Ruskin.