Options

ICND Tommorw!! Nervous

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yep I'm going at it again. I'm taking my ICND again got a 806 the last time. I think I'm well prepared now...But hey i thought i was the last time also???....Well I know what i have to do. I know i'm prepared now.

I want this cert so bad. I could advance greatly and also encourage alot of guys who "chickened" out on it.

Not alot of guys on The Bahamas with this cert yet...but the demand is growing and i see it. Think I'll be the youngest here. Age really doesn't matter though. Wish me luck fellow networkers.
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    Ahhh the days when the CCNA was tough!!!! Good luck lad!!! Let us know how you make out !
    Now working full time!
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Good luck icon_wink.gif
    Life is a journey...
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ahhh the days when the CCNA was tough!!!! Good luck lad!!! Let us know how you make out !

Passed with a score of 886. Thanks for the support guys.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks