Options

Partial Credit

rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
According to Cisco they give partial credit for the Sims, but does anyone know if they give partial credit for multiple answer questions?
I'm sitting the 801 this Fri.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    No they don't. The question is not answered correctly if you didn't select all options that together form a valid answer.
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow Johan beat me to this answer lol... I was writing a reply at the same time he was and he posted before me icon_rolleyes.gif Any who, no they dont give partial credit for incorrect answers on multiple choice questions. They do however give partial credit for sims because of the weight of the sims.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. That's what I thought
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well just for the record, I had a student who took his CCNA today, and got an 860, he totally bombed 2 out of 3 simulators, (didnt even answer them) and he was pretty sure he got most of his multiple choice questions right, and he passed... but dont try to do the same as he did, i wouldnt wana be responsible for any one failing lol...
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    mgeorge27 wrote:
    totally bombed 2 out of 3 simulators
    Don't forget there are ungraded questions on the exam.... I'd guess one of the SIMs could have been an ungraded new one being tested to replace one of the "real SIMs" on future exams.

I always wonder about how someone can bomb the simple hands on SIMs for the CCNA and then think they got all the other questions right.... icon_rolleyes.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    mgeorge27 wrote:
    Well just for the record, I had a student who took his CCNA today, and got an 860, he totally bombed 2 out of 3 simulators, (didnt even answer them) and he was pretty sure he got most of his multiple choice questions right, and he passed... but dont try to do the same as he did, i wouldnt wana be responsible for any one failing lol...

Cheers MG... confused my ideas of the exam marking totally!
    Gah... maybe the mrs would let me get away with just another 6 months of study.......
    Kam.